Anchor is the easiest way to make a podcast, ever. It’s the only app that lets you record a high-quality podcast, and distribute it everywhere (including Google Podcasts and Apple Podcasts) – all in one place. No fancy equipment or podcasting experience necessary, and it’s 100% free!
MAKE A PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE, TABLET, OR COMPUTER:
* Record high-quality audio, either with your device’s built-in mic or by plugging in your favorite external microphone
* Record with friends or cohosts, anywhere in the world
* Take voice messages from your listeners, and add their questions/submissions to your next episode
* Add a variety of transitions and sound effects to your podcast
* Import audio from any app on your device to use in your podcast
* Add any song from Spotify (playable on Anchor only)
EDIT YOUR AUDIO ANYWHERE:
* Beautiful, visual episode builder makes it easy to edit and rearrange the audio in your podcast episodes
* Trim or edit your recordings with editing tools designed specifically for podcasting
* Add flags while recording to remind yourself which parts to come back and edit or remove
SHARE YOUR PODCAST EVERYWHERE:
* Easily distribute your podcast to all major podcast platforms (including Google Podcasts and Apple Podcasts) with just one tap
* Share the permalink for any episode or segment anywhere; anyone who doesn’t have Anchor installed can listen in their favorite podcast player or on your Anchor web profile without needing an account
* Embed any episode on your own website (or embed your podcast and it’ll always play the latest episode)
* Turn any short segment (anything under 2 minutes) into an automatically transcribed, animated video!
SEE WHO’S LISTENING:
* Track how many people hear each episode and which specific segments get the most plays
* See who on Anchor is listening to each segment
* Access even more detailed analytics on your desktop dashboard at www.anchor.fm
AS SEEN IN:
* Google Play’s 2017 Apps of the Year
* The New York Times
* The Verge
* Business Insider
* The Boston Globe
* Paste Magazine
* The Next Web
* And lots more!
Fun fact: Once your podcast is available on Spotify, you can share your podcast to Instagram Stories. We’ve now made it easier to do that from the share menu for your podcast and episodes.
If you enjoy using Anchor, please leave us a nice review. It really helps!